We create unique and attractive school websites to highlight and promote your school! Through consultation, we work with you to interpret your design requirements into a website design that you’ll be proud of.
Website content is easy to manage giving you the freedom to add your own pictures, downloads and other content. Share dates, newsletters and important information with existing and prospective parents.
Download our OFSTED Ready website checker.
Desktop & Mobile
Our websites are responsive to mobile and tablet devices to ensure that your information is available and attractive across platforms.
We ensure that parents, students and members of the public can find your school website easily through online searches.
You control the material visible on your website via a simple content management system. Receive a quick start guide in how to get the most from your school website.
The information that schools maintained by their local authorities must publish on their websites.
What maintained schools MUST publish online
- Schools that do not have a website
- Contact details
- Admission arrangements
- Ofsted reports
- Exam and assessment results
- Performance tables
- Behaviour policy
- Pupil premium
- Year 7 literacy and numeracy catch-up premium
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) catch-up premium
- PE and sport premium for primary schools
- Equality objectives
- Special educational needs and disability (SEND) information
- Careers programme information
- Complaints procedure
- Governors’ information and duties
- Financial information
- Charging and remissions policies
- Values and ethos
- Requests for paper copies
Contact us to discuss your website